We are looking to recruit an individual for the post of Finance Officer. The selected candidate will form part of a team that is responsible for carrying out all the Group’s accounting and financial reporting requirements.
- Posting in the sales and purchase ledgers;
- Posting of bank receipts and bank payments;
- Payroll preparation and payment processing of offshore individuals;
- Execute control procedures;
- General assistance to the finance and personnel functions;
- Ensure all deadlines are met on time;
- Communicate all control deficiencies to management.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant working experience.
- In the early stages of completing the ACCA certification.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with strong experience in Excel.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst balancing multiple priorities simultaneously to adapt to the changing needs of the business, while meeting tight reporting deadlines.
How to apply:
A covering letter and a detailed CV should be sent to:
Head of HR,
MMH Malta Ltd,
Mediterranean Maritime Hub,
or else through email on email@example.com