With over 20 years of experience in project-management capability, the MMH team can fulfil your refit, repair and maintenance plans with reliable quality and high technical capability. Our facility provides an array of dedicated supplies and services to execute all types of yachting repair and refit requirements.
MMH is ideally located in the centre of the Mediterranean, in Malta’s safe and accessible Grand Harbour port. Our facility is a short drive away from Malta’s airport, and our unique Hub setup provides a dedicated office, workshop and warehousing space for specialized maritime sub-contractors and supply chain providers to operate from and make use of the Hub’s extensive facilities and ancillary services.
From regular maintenance works to extensive and complex refit and repair plans, MMH is dedicated to offering you a service that meets the highest requirements and standards.
- Two travel lifts with lifting capabilities of up to 300 tons and 700 tons respectively. Capable of lifting yachts with a 13-metre beam and spanning 60-meters in length.
- Vessels and Yachts engineering base for the execution of inspection, maintenance, repair, and certification activities.
- 1200 meters of berthing space and two 45-meter-long piers (with a 9-meter and 14-meter width basin)
- 35,000 square meters of workshop and shed facilities, including 6,000 square metres of covered sheds, accessible via the travel lifts
Our team together with our alliance partners and specialist companies in the industry employ an open management model to ensure best service provision. Some of the services offered are:
- Hard standing Indoor & Outdoor
- Antifouling works
- Teak and Carpentry works
- Seacock services
- Fibreglass works
- Mast Unstepping & Stepping
- Upholstery works
- Thermoplastic covering
- Engine works
- Steel and Stainless-steel works
- Piping Fabrication