Assistant Office Administrator
The selected candidate shall be responsible for:
- Assisting the Administration Director and the Administration Function;
- Issuing and maintaining quotations and purchase orders;
- Maintaining jobs and the company’s database;
- Assisting the Administration Director with the preparation of Request for Proposal documentation and costing processes;
- Carrying out general administrative duties as may be required.
- Should hold an O’ Level standard of education;
- Have good verbal and written communication skills, be organized, possess good knowledge of computing skills and works well in a team;
- Candidates with technical knowledge and/or with previous technical work experience will be considered an asset.