MMH Malta Ltd is currently seeking a full time CNC Operator to join the Technical Services Team.
- Prepare and operate the CNC machine to perform tasks.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Oversees machinery setup to make sure arrangement is safe and ready to handle its assigned load.
- Loads material into the machine in a safely and correct manner using appropriate tools, lifting equipment and accessories.
- Adjusts machine parameters according to the materials’ specifications and task required.
- Performs work by following the company’s operating standards.
- Regularly inspects the machine for mechanical and safety issues.
- Responsible to maintain the machine and follow up on Preventive Maintenance schedules.
- Report any abnormalities noticed on the machine and its surroundings.
- Verifies inventory and places orders as necessary.
- Examines machinery production output to verify that the product is acceptable.
- Maintains and updates records about the machine’s operations.
- Pays constant attention to surroundings to reduce accidents and injuries.
- Responsible for the housekeeping of the work area.
- Assists other departments when required.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Previous work experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings.
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach.
- Good communication abilities.
- Willing to learn by showing initiative and creativity.
A covering letter and a detailed CV should be sent to:
Head of HR
MMH Malta Ltd
Mediterranean Maritime Hub
or else through email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Monday 20th February 2023