- Collect, compile and enter payroll data using Shireburn software;
- Update payroll records by recording changes such as salary increases, changes in personal details, tax records etc;
- Process payroll by the established deadlines;
- Address employees’ payslip related queries and provide accurate information;
- Investigate and correct any payroll discrepancies and errors;
- Monitor punch clock readings daily and corrects any discrepancies;
- Input details of new recruits in the punch clocks on site;
- Process offshore and onshore personnel related pays;
- Keep a good filing system;
- Assist the HR Function with general administrative work.
- Needs to have at least 1 year previous work experience in a similar position;
- Able to work independently as well as in a team;
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office;
- Have good verbal and written communication skills;
- Be proactive, organised and meticulous;
- Have attention to detail and strong numerical skills.