MMH Malta Ltd is currently seeking to employ a full time Head of HSE Department.
• Act as the Company’s consultant on HSE Matters and provide technical advice.
• Act as the Chairman of the Health & Safety Committee.
• Act as point of contact with Health, Safety and Environmental Authorities.
• Manage the HSE Department.
• Maintain the HSE section of the QHSE Integrated Management system.
• Develop and keep up to date all HSE documentation.
• Responsible for the preparation of the HSE Department’s performance reports.
• Keep up to date with new legislation as well as, ensure that the personal protective equipment, tools and other equipment being purchased meets the necessary HSE standards according to the requirements specified in the Legislation.
• Supervise the regular inspection of firefighting, safety and emergency response equipment.
• Identify and oversee the company’s HSE training needs and deliver internal HSE training.
• Carry out risk assessments/job risk analysis.
• Help the company achieve its environment goals through consistent review, evaluation, and improvement of its environment performance in line with ISO 14001.
• Coordinate and participate in regular emergency response drills and incident investigations.
• Plan and prepare for participation in Audits.
• Ensure that all employees and contractors comply with the company’s minimum HSE requirements.
• Responsible to liaise with the other regulatory departments.
• The ideal candidate shall be qualified in the field from a reputable training institute.
• Have excellent organization skills with an ability to prioritize important tasks.
• Work without supervision, be creative and seek improvement.
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Have attention to detail.
• Possess good knowledge of computing skills/Microsoft applications such as excel, word and power point.
• Previous HSE experience in the Oil & Gas and/or Marine industry will be considered an asset.
A covering letter and a detailed CV should be sent to:
Head of HR
MMH Malta Ltd
Mediterranean Maritime Hun
Xatt il- Mollijiet
Marsa MRS 1152
or else through email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 8th July 2022