MMH Malta Ltd is currently seeking to employ a full time Head- Quality Department.
- Manage the day to day running of the Department.
- Accomplishes quality assurance by supporting, assisting, auditing and reviewing all documents and procedures of all the departments within the group.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives; prepares and completes action plans; ensures efficient service, quality, and customer services standards; identifies and resolves problems; completes audits and determines system improvements.
- Validates quality processes by establishing processes & service specifications and quality attributes; measures performance; documents evidence; writes and updates quality management systems in line with ISO 9001:2015.
- Maintains and improves the group’s quality level.
- Ensures that client needs, and requirements are well communicated.
- Prepares quality documentation in line with ISO9001:2015.
- Responsible to prepare office related performance reports.
- Follow up on all Quality items to be tackled.
- Attend client and audit meetings when required.
- Liaise with the Company’s Legal Consultant regarding any legal obligations.
- Conduct site visits and risk assessments.
- Previous work experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge on marine, yachting and oil and gas will be considered an asset.
- Conscientious and responsible.
- A keen eye for detail and a result driven approach.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Able to work in a team.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards.
- Excellent working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods.
- A recognised qualification in Quality Management.
A covering letter and a detailed CV should be sent to:
Head of HR
MMH Malta Ltd
Mediterranean Maritime Hun
Xatt il- Mollijiet
Marsa MRS 1152
or else through email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Monday 31st October 2022