MMH Malta Ltd is currently seeking to employ a full time IT Administrator to join the IT Department.
- Receiving support requests and assisting users with any queries.
- Troubleshooting of issues encountered by users, mainly network connectivity, printing, resource access or other issues which may arise on any of the company’s electronic devices.
- Setting up or reformatting of workstations with software and configurations according to company requirements.
- Helping in maintaining and improving the current physical network setup.
- Repairing of hardware.
- Maintaining stock levels of consumables, mainly printer toners.
- Documenting all jobs done and updating existing documentation as well as carry out any administrative work that may be required.
- Communicating any issues in which there is difficulty in resolving with Department Head.
- Updating Department Heads on job statuses.
- A recognised qualification in IT;
- Previous work experience in a similar position;
- Has good knowledge of a wide range of computer systems software, applications, hardware, networking, and communications.
- Able to diagnose and rectify a wide range of complex computer hardware and software problems.
- Able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Able to provide advanced technical assistance and comprehensive problem resolution to end users.
- Able to install and configure computer systems, hardware, and peripherals.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills and able to work effectively in a diverse community.
A covering letter and a detailed CV should be sent to:
Head of HR
MMH Malta Ltd
Mediterranean Maritime Hub
or else through email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday 1st August 2022