MMH Malta Ltd is currently seeking a full-time IT Coordinator to join its dynamic team.
The selected candidate shall be responsible for:
- Managing the configuration of hardware, software and network infrastructure, stocking and purchasing of computer hardware;
- Providing solutions and troubleshooting for operating systems and providing end-user as well as client support;
- Monitor the IT system;
- Carry out IT administration duties such as, liaising with subcontracted IT integrators, coordinating corrective action for any software/hardware faults as well as, compiling and maintaining an accurate inventory of hardware and data protection equipment;
- New IT related requests and to monitor ongoing projects.
- Should hold a Diploma or Higher National Diploma in IT;
- Have good verbal and written communication skills;
- Be organized, be able to work independently as well as in a team, be self-motivated;
- Hold a clean driving license;
- Should have at least two years previous work experience in a similar position.
A covering letter and a detailed CV should be sent to:
Senior Executive- HR Planning & Development
MMH Malta Ltd
Mediterranean Maritime Hub
or else through email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 26th February 2021