- Prepare and keep up to date all logistical schedules, crew change planning and reservations.
- Update monthly, the Personnel Movement Report and log in crew movement.
- Open and keep updated the Offshore Workers’ files, certifications, personal documents, and all offshore related certificates including the medical reports.
- Responsible for the logistics of courses/training for personnel.
- Follow up all personnel matters with Crew & Drilling Contractors.
- Delegate all incoming requests to the Head of Department and follow instructions.
- Follow and keep up the Company image when presenting and corresponding with clients.
- Input applications into the database.
- Look into flight itineraries and coordinate / book hotel, transport and airline reservations and update confirmed bookings in the respective spreadsheet.
- Assist with the preparation of the requested OK to Boards and Change of Crew Letters as well as, check and approve invoices against the internal spreadsheet.
- Assist with the preparation of the necessary documentation required by the Department’s clients for visa applications and residence permits.
- Perform general administrative duties as may be required.
- Previous work experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Must have an eye for detail.
- Good verbal and written English.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Goal-oriented and able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Available after office hours/weekends to assist the client 24/7, given the nature of the industry.
- Available to travel abroad.
How to apply:
A covering letter and a detailed CV should be sent to:
Head of HR,
MMH Malta Ltd,
Mediterranean Maritime Hub,
or else through email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Monday 22nd January 2024