- Assist and report to the Head of Procurement.
- Responsible to establish and maintain good relationship with all vendors.
- Responsible in creating and sending orders to vendors.
- Responsible to follow up with vendors and chase for order confirmation and estimate time of arrival.
- Responsible to always maintain and update the system.
- Responsible to source and negotiate the best terms and price possible.
- Responsible to meet departmental and individual targets set.
- Liaise and assist various department within the company.
- Liaise with vendors to get various documentation required, such as delivery note, packing list, invoices, and certification etc.
- Ensure that product and material are being ordered correctly, and according to the organisation’s demand, while ensuring adequate inventory level is maintained.
- Responsible to comply, analyse data gathered from the system and act according to outcome of the data.
- Responsible to issue reports and maintain them.
- Assist in stock and asset inventory.
- Assist with supplier agreements.
- Previous experience within the same industry and with an ERP system will be considered an asset.
- Any course/qualification certificates related to procurement and supply chain will be considered as an asset.
- Must have an eye for detail.
- Good verbal and written English.
- Good organisational skills, and time management.
- Goal-oriented and able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Able to work under pressure.
How to apply:
A covering letter and a detailed CV should be sent to:
Head of HR,
MMH Malta Ltd,
Mediterranean Maritime Hub,
or else through email on email@example.com
Deadline: Monday 14th August 2023