- Manage the procurement and stores team;
- Manage the buying process;
- Provide technical / commercial to develop awareness of manufacturing processes and improve product knowledge;
- Interface between supplier and entity with respect to specifications and budgets;
- Ensure continuous supply of required goods and materials;
- Coordinate with internal teams regarding supply needs;
- Research and evaluate areas of opportunity and reduce costs where possible;
- Develop ideas and strategies to improve operational efficiency;
- Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues.
- Should hold a qualification in Business & Administration or Procurement;
- Be computer literate and able to use MS Office, Outlook etc;
- Able to meet deadlines;
- Have good organisation, leadership, written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong sourcing capabilities;
- Previous work experience in a similar position, within the Marine, Oil and Gas industry will be considered an asset.