Site Asset Officer
- Reports to the Head of Procurement.
- Responsible for the assets of the company i.e., tools, machinery, equipment, and vehicles on site.
- Responsible to build the database with the company assets, input expiry dates of certificates and always maintain it up to date.
- Responsible to keep all certificates updated and to coordinate with third parties and all the company departments, for their re-certification.
- Schedule preventative maintenance tasks, ensure that the health and safety standards are met and plan for repairs when needed.
- Arrange for regular maintenance of the company assets and handle maintenance emergencies.
- Check rooms and furniture to identify needs for repairs or renovations.
- Restock office furniture when required.
- Keep track of regular and ad-hoc facility expenses.
- Conduct market research and compare costs and benefits when evaluating new vendors.
- Maintain an updated record of invoices from external partners.
- Research new services and appliances to facilitate operations.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Coordinate with Stores regarding the best storage location of the assets.
- Maintain a good filing system.
- Previous experience within a similar role and with an ERP system will be considered an asset.
- Should ideally have a strong knowledge of facilities management operations.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound judgement and the ability to think quickly during emergencies.
- Must have an eye for detail and a result driven approach.
- Proficient in MS Office.
How to apply:
A covering letter and a detailed CV should be sent to:
Head of HR,
MMH Malta Ltd,
Mediterranean Maritime Hub,
or else through email on email@example.com
Deadline: Friday 9th June 2023