- The candidate is required to assist the Supervisor in overseeing all day-to-day activities of the stores.
- Be able to perform stock control checks.
- Check all items received against delivery notes/invoices.
- Issue inventory reports as well as, liaison with the Procurement & Finance Departments.
- Be able to maintain accurate manual and computer records.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- The ideal candidate needs to have previous work experience in a similar position.
- Experience with an ERP system would be considered an asset.
- Be computer literate and able to make use of MS Office, Outlook, Excel etc.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have good organization skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Has a valid driving license and own means of transportation.
- Be able to handle loads not exceeding 25kg.
A covering letter and a detailed CV should be sent to:
Head of HR
MMH Malta Ltd
Mediterranean Maritime Hub
or else through email on email@example.com
Deadline: Monday 17th April 2023