- Assist and report to the Stores & Procurement Coordinator.
- Responsible to wear correct personal protective equipment according to the task being performed, whilst promoting and ensuring a health and safety environment.
- Keep the inventory system updated including recording material movement and transfers.
- Responsible to assist all stores and storage locations within the company premises, such as main stores, dangerous goods area etc.
- Responsible to highlight and report any inventory urgencies and stock adjustments.
- Responsible to always maintain and update the ERP system.
- Responsible to meet departmental and individual targets.
- Responsible to report and follow up on any asset repairs being stored at stores.
- Responsible to ensure that all assets stored within stores, are in good working condition.
- Responsible to comply, analyse data gathered from the ERP system and act according to the outcome of the data.
- Responsible to draft and issue reports and maintain them.
- Responsible to report any type of abuse related to inventory movement.
- Assist in the day to day running of stores such as, checking the quality and quantity of the material received, sorting shelves and housekeeping duties.
- Assist in stock and asset inventory.
- Assist in stock take.
- Liaise and assist various departments within the company.
- Ensure that product and material are being replenished, as per company’s demand whilst ensuring that adequate inventory level is maintained.
- Responsible to lead, understand, and follow all the company’s Standard Operational Procedures.
- Responsible to assist with other tasks that might be required to be carried out within stores.
- The ideal candidate needs to have previous work experience in a similar position.
- Be computer literate and able to make use of MS Office, Outlook, Excel etc.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have good organization skills.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Have a valid driving license.
How to apply:
A covering letter and a detailed CV should be sent to:
Head of HR,
MMH Malta Ltd,
Mediterranean Maritime Hub,
or else through email on email@example.com
Deadline: Monday 22nd January 2024