MMH Malta Ltd is currently seeking to employ a Stores Manager to join its team.
- Oversee the daily operations of the main store and sub-stores;
- Deliver excellent service and perform quality assurance on a regular basis;
- Liaise with the Procurement Department to create business strategies so as to attract new service providers, enhance profitability and optimize delivery of stakeholder requests;
- Demonstrate in-depth stock knowledge and maintain awareness of new market products and services available;
- Respond to complaints and concerns in a professional manner;
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations;
- Liaise with the storekeeper to present detailed reports on buying trends, requirements, and profits;
- Liase with the asset management officer to present detailed reports on company assets, maintenance operations and utilization records;
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records;
- Monitor stock and inventory levels and order new items;
- Monitor and oversee new recruits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related qualifications;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Working knowledge of financial reports, forecasting, budgeting and pricing;
- Current and in-depth market and product knowledge;
- Strong leadership and management abilities;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
A covering letter and a detailed CV should be sent to:
Head of HR
MMH Malta Ltd
Mediterranean Maritime Hub
or else through email on email@example.com
Deadline: Friday 3rd December 2021