- Assist and report to the Head of Procurement.
- Responsible to coordinate and manage the stores team.
- Responsible to identify and coordinate team training.
- Responsible to manage all stores and storage locations within the company premises such as main stores, dangerous goods area etc.
- Responsible to establish and maintain good working procedures.
- Responsible to ensure that goods are received in good condition.
- Prepare the goods received note (GRN) as soon as material is received and reflect information in the company’s operating system.
- Highlight and report any inventory urgencies and stock adjustments.
- Responsible to always maintain and update the system.
- Meet departmental and individual targets.
- Report and follow up on any asset repairs being stored at stores.
- Ensure that all assets stored within stores premises are in good working condition.
- Comply, analyse data gathered from system and act according to outcome of the data.
- Responsible to issue reports and maintain them.
- Responsible to report any type of abuse related to inventory movement.
- Responsible to ensure that all dangerous goods stored have the latest required documentation stored with easy access, and health and safety and quality guidelines.
- Responsible to lead full stock takes at least twice a year.
- Assist in stock and asset inventory.
- Ensure that product and material are being replenished, as per company’s demand while ensuring adequate inventory level in maintained.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills with an ability to prioritise important tasks.
- Work without supervision.
- Have an attention to detail.
- Possess good knowledge of computing skills/Microsoft applications such as excel, word and power point.
- Must be fluent in Maltese and English.
- Have a valid driving license and own means of transportation.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in a similar post.
- A certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain from a reputable training institute will be considered an asset.
How to apply:
A covering letter and a detailed CV should be sent to:
Head of HR,
MMH Malta Ltd,
Mediterranean Maritime Hub,
or else through email on email@example.com
Deadline: Friday 27th October 2023