MMH Malta Ltd is currently seeking a Supervisor to join the Technical Services Function.
The candidate shall be responsible to:
• Run the operations of the Welding and Fabrication Shop, including but not limited to:
– Manage the Fabrication team.
– Ensure HSE regulations are abided by.
– Oversee housekeeping.
– Place orders to stock material, consumables and any machinery spare parts.
• Ensure that all standard operating procedures comply with specifications.
• Record work data and pass on to the Project Coordinator & Administration Function.
• Track and report daily work progress to the Project Coordinator.
• Liaison with sub-contractors and suppliers to meet the requirements defined in the Quality Policy.
• Ensure that works keep on schedule and within budgets as set by the Project Coordinator to meet customer satisfaction; cost control, good quality and timeliness.
The candidate will preferably hold a degree in Naval Architecture/Marine and Offshore Engineering, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or its equivalent. Any other related Certifications/Diplomas will be considered.
The candidate is also required to have a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience, or at least 2 years of supervisory experience in a related industry.
If you have good communication skills, you’re well organized, able to use basic office PC tools and possess strong leadership skill, we invite you to contact us for an interview.