The Academy provides state of the art facilities, designed to provide a more effective learning and testing environment for students, by using technology and allowing for hands on training.
- Drilling simulators: DS5000 classic rig floor drilling simulator, DS20 Well Control simulators and DS600 crane simulator
- Extensive Electric, Electronics and Hydraulics training benches and equipment, capable of supporting the Maintenance and troubleshooting courses
- Conventional classrooms with capacity to cater for a variety of student numbers (up to 30 students), all fitted with ceiling projector, configurable furniture, whiteboards, flip-charts, Wi-Fi, laptops
- Workshop and Yard facilities for basic safety training, including but not limited to lifting, slinging, and forklift operation
- Ancillary facilities including Canteen with provision of Halal food, Multi Faith Room and Offices for client’s instructor / staff.
- For the oil and gas industry we also offer assistance and carry out SPSs together with our strong supply chain.
The Academy is also heavily involved in a collaborative research project designed to maximise and optimise the use of simulators in a learning environment.
The Academy also offers ‘White Label’ access where organisations can make use of any or all of the facilities, and our expertise, on an exclusive basis, to provide their own, bespoke, in-house training in a safe and secure environment. We also offer technical and logistical support for events including an inclusive logistics support package for students visiting Malta.