MMH Malta Ltd is currently seeking to employ full time Electricians to join the Maintenance team.
- Responsible to supervise and carry out various maintenance duties to ensure the general upkeep and maintenance of the premises.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical wiring, equipment, appliances, overhead cranes as well as, heavy machinery and fixtures, to identify hazards, defects for service and repair.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems in the above-mentioned equipment to identify fault finding.
- Test electrical systems to ensure compatibility with Enemalta local regulations and safety of system.
- Carry out preventative maintenance on all electrical systems and equipment on site.
- Advise the Supervisor on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Assist the Supervisor with the planning of the layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, based on job specifications and local electrical installations regulations.
- Prioritize work orders.
- Keep work area clean.
- Valid wireman licence A and/or B.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as an electrician.
- Experience on industrial electrical systems.
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Able to work in a team.
How to apply:
A covering letter and a detailed CV should be sent to:
Head of HR,
MMH Malta Ltd,
Mediterranean Maritime Hub,
or else through email on email@example.com
Deadline: Thursday 9th June 2023