General Hands (Blasting & Painting)
MMH Malta Ltd is currently seeking to employ full time General Hands to join the Blasting & Painting team.
- Follow instructions given by the Supervisor.
- Perform pre-preparation treatment on various structures in workshop and on site.
- Assist with blasting works in workshop and on site.
- Perform pre-wash and treatment on various structures in workshop and on site.
- Handle general trades and blasting kettles machines.
- Carry out checks on respirators and breathing apparatus.
- Carry out air quality controls.
- Clean and maintain equipment in good working order.
- Wear at all times, protective clothing supplied by the organisation.
- Keep work area clean.
- Perform outside custodial duties as may be requested by the Management.
- Run company errands as may be required.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A ‘Can Do ‘attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- An aptitude to problem solving.
- Able to work individually and in a team.
- Good organisation and communication skills.
- Previous work experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
How to apply:
A covering letter and a detailed CV should be sent to:
Head of HR,
MMH Malta Ltd,
Mediterranean Maritime Hub,
or else through email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Thursday 9th June 2023