General Hands (Maintenance)
- Perform minor and/or major repair and maintenance of premises and equipment as may be required.
- Clean equipment.
- Perform basic plumbing repairs.
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests.
- Prioritize work orders.
- Keep work area cleaned.
- Understand the workplace health and safety guidelines and ensures that no equipment or company car blocks fire exist routes.
- Performs company errands as may be required.
- A ‘Can Do ‘attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- An aptitude to problem solving.
- Able to work individually and in a team.
- Good organisation and communication skills.
- Previous work experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
How to apply:
A covering letter and a detailed CV should be sent to:
Head of HR,
MMH Malta Ltd,
Mediterranean Maritime Hub,
or else through email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Thursday 9th June 2023