MMH Malta Ltd is currently seeking to employ a Head of Procurement & Stores.
- Responsible to manage the Procurement & Stores team in running the day to day of the Department.
- Responsible to oversee the running and upkeep of the procurement & stores system.
- Develop a procurement business plan.
- Prepare and monitor budgets and estimate costs.
- Identify areas of improvement to continually drive performance.
- Develop and manage long-term relationships with suppliers.
- Research and evaluate areas of opportunity and reduce costs where possible.
- Provide technical / commercial expertise to develop awareness in service processes and sales.
- Liaise with the Stores Supervisor regarding regular reports & the setting up of the Stores.
- Interface between supplier and entity with respect to specifications and budgets.
- Ensure purchases are based on good price, service (lead time and aftersales) and best quality.
- Coordinate with internal departments such as Finance.
- Develop ideas and strategies to improve operational efficiency.
- Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues.
- Manage and revise current procurement policies with a focus to enhance efficiency.
- Should hold a qualification in Procurement. A qualification in Business & Administration will also be considered.
- Knowledge of supply chain and purchasing process.
- Be computer literate and able to use MS Office, Outlook etc.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Have good organisation, leadership, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong sourcing capabilities.
- Able to multitask.
A covering letter and a detailed CV should be sent to:
Head of HR
MMH Malta Ltd
Mediterranean Maritime Hun
Xatt il- Mollijiet
Marsa MRS 1152
or else through email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday 11th November 2022