MMH Malta Ltd is currently seeking to employ an HSE Officer to join the HSE Function.
- The candidate will report to the HSE Senior Executive.
- Assist with maintaining the HSE Management System.
- Assist in the upkeep of HSE documentation and performance.
- Carry out regular site inspections.
- Assist in incident investigations.
- Assist in risk assessments and job safety analysis.
- Deliver inductions and other basic HSE training.
- Assist in the coordination of regular emergency response drills.
- Should hold a qualification in the field from a reputable training institute.
- Have excellent organisation skills with an ability to prioritise important tasks, work without supervision, have an attention to detail and possess good knowledge of computing skills/Microsoft applications such as excel, word and power point.
- An aspiration to make a difference and improve the overall HSE culture in the workplace in a pleasant, friendly, and professional manner, is a must.
- The candidate needs to have at least 2 years work experience in Health, Safety and Environment. Previous HSE experience in the Oil & Gas Industry will be considered as an asset.
A covering letter and a detailed CV should be sent to:
Senior Executive HR Planning & Development
MMH Malta Ltd
Mediterranean Maritime Hub
or else through email on firstname.lastname@example.org