MMH Malta Ltd is currently seeking full time Project Coordinators to join its team:
- Be the frontliners and reference point both to clients and liaison with internal departments and subcontractors.
- Responsible to follow up on works requested by Clients and to obtain all information to ensure the work scope is carried out up to the desired standard and thus ensure clients’ satisfaction.
- Responsible to prepare estimates, technical drawings/sketches, and compile quotes.
- Maintain and monitor project plans, schedules, man hours, timelines, budgets, costs and expenditure, through the use of project management tools.
- Do on site visits to ensure progress is on schedule.
- Responsible to communicate project status periodically to all stakeholders.
- Assist the Project Coordinator responsible for the documentation control by producing job/project file/reports.
- Assist the administrator to gather the information required and complete initial paperwork.
- Follow up on the non-awarded works and investigate why. Report to the management any room for improvement.
- Responsible to close off the job and to hand over all the documents to the administrator.
- Responsible to keep the department’s procedures up to date.
- Responsible to ensure that the processes and procedures are being followed.
- Perform general administrative duties as and when required.
- Previous work experience in a similar role.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or Marine Engineering.
- Knowledge on marine, yachting and oil and gas will be considered an asset.
- Conscientious and responsible.
- An eye for detail and a result driven approach.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent problem-solving & analytical skills.
- Able to work under pressure & meet deadlines.
- Able to work in a team and unsupervised.
- Proficient in MS Office and PM tools.
A covering letter and a detailed CV should be sent to:
Head of HR
MMH Malta Ltd
Mediterranean Maritime Hun
Xatt il- Mollijiet
Marsa MRS 1152
or else through email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday 11th November 2022