MMH Malta Ltd is currently seeking to employ a full time Shipping & Logistics Coordinator.
- Assist the Head of department.
- Prepare all types of shipping documentation.
- Plan and coordinate transportation and logistical movement of material.
- Manage customer requests.
- Facilitate the shipping and / or receipt of goods to and from the warehouse on behalf of client.
- Provide and maintain good customer service.
- Assist with the monitoring and tracking of cargo movements.
- Maintain a sound filing system.
- Keep up to date on a daily basis the clients’ material warehouse inventory.
- Responsible to liaise with carrier representatives (local & overseas).
- Assist in purchasing and procurement of supplies.
- Responsible for customs procedures and to comply with international customs laws, regulations and standards.
- Responsible for exporting equipment.
- Assist the Procurement Department with technical procurement requests.
- Previous work experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge on marine and oil and gas will be considered an asset.
- Conscientious and responsible.
- An eye for detail and a result driven approach.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Able to work in a team.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
A covering letter and a detailed CV should be sent to:
Head of HR
MMH Malta Ltd
Mediterranean Maritime Hun
Xatt il- Mollijiet
Marsa MRS 1152
or else through email on email@example.com
Deadline: Friday 11th November 2022